It has been a pretty rough few days in my life with Carlos and Amy Tryon both passing suddenly. I have been left with a pretty big empty spot in my heart/soul whatever that threatens to become tears in unsuspected moments. But naturally it seems prudent to make a bucket list cause stuff happens and you/I should have filled as many moments as you/I have left with stuff to do.
- Go to the Kentucky Derby. And if possible the Preakness and Belmont as well.
- Visit Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine and Rhode Island.
- Go to Badminton and Burghley and Gatcombe again.
- Go to Rolex again
- Visit the south of France
- Touch a snake, (for Gods sake why?)
- Have another horse to compete
- Go to Bermuda, Aruba and Puerto Rico. And if possible to do that from a good sized sail boat with a load of friends.
- Insist that my funeral arrangements be a nice long boat trip out on the ocean and a burial at sea. That is a real and honest wish. You may have KD Lang along to sing "Hallelujah". I'm sure she's not busy. I would also like it very much if everyone who goes out for the final voyage misbehaves and shows unimaginable immaturity. Thanks in advance
- Wear a size 6 again.
- Most of all I want to keep all my family near. And all my friends, both of you, in my life. And btw I have some openings for new friends as well.